Search This Blog

Saturday, June 19, 2021

 Hi Friends! Collectors! And Artists!

I just posted a new youtube video to my channel and talk about 4 ways to improve your art. THESE are for oil painters. I think they are universal to most all matters of self expression and probably if you want to get esoteric they apply to life itself.  (Soften edges, a little neutral with the bright, sometimes you can’t just tackle the subject but instead you look for the outline, finesse, group you lights and shadows). I think I could find some ways that those principles apply to life, don’t you.

I go over a lot of this in my book which is a self published book by amazon 

If you haven't joined the youtube channel you can do that here. Here I show how to paint the woman in the garden with the 4 tips on how to improve your painting

No comments: