Search This Blog

Saturday, May 8, 2021

 


STARTING UP ON YOUTUBE

My friend and I are supporting each other in getting started on our youtube channels.  I am learning learning learning.  (Good for an older brain they say). I certainly have a lot of paintings I can talk about but mastering the art of EDITING is a whole career unto itself. Should I go with imovie, final cut, adobe premier, or some advertiser from my “cookie” mind invasion?  I am experiencing multiple computer burnout. I work on an ipad pro then want to do some work on my pc or laptop and my mind reels with transferal of files complications, changes in software capabilities, Password hell........have you been there? You can spend days there and it really underscores the fact that I’m aging and the “I’ll remember that” starts to sound downright foolish and forget the PASSWORD stored on the ipad.  Sometimes it takes and sometime it doesn’t.  I’ve started an old fashioned process of keeping a notebook and writing them down as I change them.

All this complaining means I’m learning. Everyday I do it I am getting better. I believe in the sink or swim method of learning and in computer language I call it JUST keep CLICKING to see if it works and then hope you can remember how you got there. Also thank goodness for youtube and all the contributors who teach you this stuff.    Please join me at the beginning of my journey into the great YOUTUBE experience. My son say’s I’m late to the party. I’m here anyway and I think I’m having fun.  This blog is a gmail invention (google) and so is youtube so there is a nice connection (interface) between these two.  

I am learning to say PLEASE subscribe and LIKE at every opportunity!






No comments: