Search This Blog

Sunday, January 14, 2024

Hydrangeas in September

It's been a while since I did a "shoot." The pandemic, selling my house, the moving, the looking for a new place all got in the way of organizing and orchestrating a shoot. My lovely neighbor has volunteered to be my model so I've got some new ones in the wings. I went shopping and discovered the local "nursery" and found yellow daisies. Thank you Trader Joes' for the lovely hydrangeas. I got out my "go to" chair from the garage in storage....(small house here) and then had my model come out. The spot was in shade until voila! the sun came over the tree and illuminated her outfit, the table and the flowers. There will be many from this shoot.....I really like the sweater tied around her neck and the hair is new for me. She's not hiding under a hat! I just got the notebook that I designed for amazon in the mail and it's available if you type in Sally Rosenbaum woman's journal ...there are over a 100......so you may have to scan through a few pages to find this one. Thanks for checking in! I also have an AUTHOR PAGE where I am lining up the writing books for you to see on one easy page. www.amazon.com/author/sallyrosenbaumfineart https://youtu.be/jgaPms2VvB0

No comments: