Search This Blog

Monday, April 18, 2011

Promotions with a book Sally Rosenbaum


Sally Rosenbaum Paintings by Sally Rosenbaum | Make Your Own Book

While compiling and burning images to dvd for my publishers I noticed that I was out of ink on my printer.  I always like to print up thumbnails to accompany the dvds so I can have some authority on the final results.  Not all images come out like you want on someone else's computer.  SO being out of ink I decided to make up a small colorful booklet of some of my favorite paintings on blurb.com where I've been cataloging and documenting all of my kids' travels and favorite snapshots for fun.  Here is the end result.  What a fabulous way to send a compilation of your paintings and very economical too.  I would have spent a lot more doing it on the computer with good paper and archival inks! 

1 comment:

Susan Roux said...

Awesome Sally. What a great way to show your work. Thanks for sharing.